JB Chicago is looking for an Assistant Account Executive (AAE) to join our team! The ideal AAE candidate has 1-2 years of account management experience (preferably in an agency setting) and demonstrates leadership potential, a great attitude and a rock star work ethic.
AAE responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Collaborating with the agency team to identify strategies and solutions that will best meet the client’s needs
- Creating and maintaining project documentation such as estimates, project schedules, creative briefs, proposals and status reports
- Communicating project deadlines, milestones and priorities to both clients and the agency team
- Supporting fellow Account Executives in maintaining client social media accounts including the creation of editorial calendars, scheduling posts, managing Facebook advertising spend and monitoring account performance
- Building pitch presentations for prospective clients
You may be qualified if you have:
- Experience and exceptional skills in both creative and technical writing
- Experience on social media platforms
- Experience working with clients and/or customers
Think you’re perfect for the job? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you can answer yes to all of the following:
- I have a high level of organizational skills; the ability to set timelines, prioritize and manage deadlines.
- I have a very strong attention to detail.
- I have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.