- Non-paid, but we will pay up to $100/mo for transportation.
- Write and create social posts for the agency as well as assisting with creating posts for client social media accounts
- Manage JB Chicago’s blog, “The Fizz”
- Assist with account research
- Be a part of creative brainstorms and internal meetings
- Assist with RFP proposals
- Help to answer the phones and greet office visitors
We’re also looking for a social media coordinator! The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of professional social media experience and demonstrates excellent writing skills, a great attitude and a rock star work ethic. This position is part-time.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Creating social calendars for the agency and clients
- Managing multiple social media accounts at a time for multiple clients
- Building engagement and interacting with the clients’ audiences
- Creating and managing social media advertising
- Working with the agency team to create social strategies for clients
- Maintaining a consistent brand voice across social media platforms for each client
You may be qualified if you have:
- Experience and exceptional skills in both creative and technical writing
- Experience working with clients and/or customers
- A very strong attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- An excellent sense of humor and can effectively blend playful and professional in your writing
Think you’re perfect for the job? Send your resumé to us at email@example.com.