JB Chicago is currently seeking a summer social media intern! An ideal candidate will:
- Have an engaging and creative social media voice
- Have experience writing content for a professional account
- Be equipped to manage three different social pages on multiple platforms
- Have samples of previous content/work
- Be ready to discuss Beyonce’s LEMONADE at all times
Responsibilities would include:
- Creating content for and managing social media platforms for the agency and two other organizations
- Writing posts for and managing agency blog
- Conducting research for agency social media initiatives
- Contributing to any and all creative brainstorms regarding branding, design and marketing tactics
The internship is unpaid, but we offer a stipend for transportation.
Please send your resume to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch if we think you’d be a good fit.